I provide the following services to small businesses, not-for-profit organizations, associations, and corporations:
- Feature writing
- Newsletter copy (and development)
- Press releases
- Website content
- Blog writing
- Communications consulting
- Multi-channel content development
- Brochure copy
- Social media content
I also offer the following packages for clients (cost depending on scope of work):
Writing Package One
Bio/About You: If you hate writing about yourself, this service is for you. I will interview you for one hour and craft your Bio or About You page content. Additionally, I will take quotes from the interview and prepare them to be repurposed for social media.
- I will interview you for one hour by phone.
- Bio or About You content to be used at your discretion (great for websites, media kits, speaker engagements).
- Two revisions are offered.
- I will take quotes from the interview and prepare them to be repurposed for social media.
Writing Package Two
Stories for Website Per Month: Without words, your website will not make sense. Take things a step further with site posts about your business, giving context to what you’re offering and how it benefits customers. Plus, consistent post updates can improve how well you rank in online search engines. Bonus, posts allow you to stand out even more from your competitors.
- Two one-hour consultation calls about what you want to share in the posts.
- Two 800 words posts to share on your site.
- Three revisions (if needed) of the story before submission back to you for posting.
- I will take content from the stories and prepare them to be repurposed for social media.
Writing Package Three
Content Calendar Creation: Are you struggling with topics to write about and post on your website and social media? I can review your current website and create a list of 25 blog posts/social media post options.
- Review of website.
- List 25 topic ideas for you to use as blog posts or social media posts.
If you’d like to talk about working together on your website, writing stories, or need help with your social, please send me a message at erin(at)epswriter.com.